In Before You Begin
- From the HRMS Portal under Inquiries, click on Position Inquiry.
- Enter any available information that you have into the appropriate areas and clicking on Search. With the available search criteria note the following:
- If you only know a part of the current the title you may use "%" as a wildcard indicator.
- For position status it is a good practice to select Approved unless you are looking for: Deleted, Frozen or Temporarily Inactive.
NOTE: It’s best to try to obtain the Position Number, but if you don’t have it, you may utilize the other available search options below.
- Click on the Position Number of your choice and the Position Inquiry screen will appear.
- If the position has an incumbent, the appropriate information is displayed at the bottom of the screen. Use the Hide/Show button to display current incumbents.